Orthopedic hospital Gelenk-Klinik is certified as Foot and Ankle Surgery Centre (ZFSmax)
The success of orthopaedic treatment doesn’t just depend on the physician’s expertise. Other factors, such as access to high-quality therapy and diagnostics, as well as optimised processes and procedures play an important role in the treatment quality.
Since our hospital Gelenk-Klinik applies the highest standards for the treatment of orthopaedic patients, in August 2018 it was one of the very first clinics in Baden Wurttemberg to receive certification as a Centre for Foot and Ankle Surgery (ZFS). In order to be awarded with this certificate, certain structures and requirements must be met:
- The foot and ankle experts must possess a very high level of surgical experience in foot and ankle joint surgeries.
- The training and advanced training of our specialists is constantly reviewed.
- The quality of diagnostic procedures, surgeries and follow-up care for surgeries is well documented and proven.
- Our patients benefit from tested expert advice and thorough clarification with regard to medical matters.
- Quality assurance is ensured through regular clinic inspections.