The Gelenk Klinik orthopedic hospital provides state of the art diagnostic facilities in house.
- Certified X-ray diagnostics of the skeletal system for thorough diagnose of bones, ligaments, muscles and joints
- Certified X-ray based osteoarthritis diagnostics for detailed assessment of osteoarthritis
- Modern high resolution digital X-ray facilities limit exposure to radiation.
- DVT-Diagnostics (Digital Volume Tomography)
- Certified Sonography: Ultrasound diagnostics of soft tissue and joints with advanced 7.5 MHz sound devices.
- MRI diagnostics with Magnetic Resonance Imaging for detailed analysis of soft tissues
- CT (computer tomographic) diagnostics
- Bone Densitometry: non invasive bone density measurement to assess bone quality.
- Non invasive computer supported footprint diagnostics for detailed analysis of deformities in the ankle, foot and leg
- Non invasive 3-D spinal imaging shows spine deformities and difference in leg length (both standing and in motion).
- Non invasive electromyography for the thorough analysis of nerves and muscles.
- General orthopedic and cardiovascular sports and fitness assessment.
- Laboratory based investigation of rheumatic diseases.