The Gelenk-Klinik orthopaedic hospital provides state-of-the-art diagnostic facilities in-house.
- Certified X-ray diagnostics of the skeletal system for a thorough diagnosis of bones, ligaments, muscles and joints
- Certified X-ray-based osteoarthritis diagnostics for detailed assessment of osteoarthritis
- Modern high-resolution digital X-ray facilities limit exposure to radiation.
- DVT-Diagnostics (Digital Volume Tomography)
- Certified Sonography: Ultrasound diagnostics of soft tissue and joints with advanced 7.5 MHz sound devices.
- MRI diagnostics with Magnetic Resonance Imaging for detailed analysis of soft tissues
- CT (computer tomographic) diagnostics
- Bone Densitometry: non-invasive bone density measurement to assess bone quality.
- Non-invasive computer-supported footprint diagnostics for detailed analysis of deformities in the ankle, foot and leg
- Non-invasive 3-D spinal imaging shows spine deformities and differences in leg length (both standing and in motion).
- Non-invasive electromyography for the thorough analysis of nerves and muscles.
- General orthopaedic and cardiovascular sports and fitness assessment.
- Laboratory-based investigation of rheumatic diseases.