General Facts and Statistics
- More than 24,000 orthopaedic patients are treated per year.
- More than 2400 surgical procedures are performed per year.
- More than 250 international patients are treated per year.
- More than 60 health care professionals are caring for patients: orthopaedic specialists, specialists for rehabilitation, physiotherapists and nurses.
- 9 specialised orthopaedic and neurological surgeons
- Gelenk Klinik has 20 hospital beds for in patient treatment.
- Emergency Service is available 24/7.