Highly Specialised and Dedicated Orthopaedic Experts
Our orthopaedic surgeons are educated to the highest medical standard. Each has specialised in a particular field of orthopaedics. Within this field, they have a proven track record of practice and of scientific research.
- Interdisciplinary team of specialised orthopaedic experts
- Routine minimally invasive surgery for quick recovery and lower risk of post-surgical complications
- Use of advanced orthopaedic procedures: whereas only 8% of orthopaedic patients receive partial prosthesis, in Gelenk Klinik 60% of joint patients receive partial prosthesis and inlays preserving their natural bone structure as well as their mobility.
- Modern techniques such as cartilage graft and biological cartilage regeneration preserve your joints and natural mobility
- Joint and bone preservation has priority over joint replacement: the underlying cause of your pain and immobility is treated with the smallest possible intervention.
- Advanced ligament replacement or readjustment procedures can stabilize your joint and bones after accident and trauma